Timothy Wesco was born and raised in Northern Indiana and grew up on land that was once farmed by his great-grandfather, Virgil Culp. In high school, Tim got his first job making minimum wage at the family piano-building business, Walter Piano Co., in Elkhart. There, he learned many valuable skills and important character qualities that continue to contribute to his success today.
At 19, Tim Wesco did what so many others from Elkhart have done; he got a job working in a RV factory. In the sweat and toil of factory labor, Tim pursued his dream of owning a home debt free. After nearly four years, his dream was realized when he bought a “fixer-upper” in Osceola (where he now lives, and continues to “fix-up”!).
Along the way, he had joined his Township Fire Department and become involved politically with the Young Republicans as an outlet for his passionate beliefs in limited government, personal responsibility, and fiscal integrity. Tim Wesco knows by experience that opportunity comes in many forms, but that it must be seized with hard work and perseverance.
In 2010, and again in 2012, Tim’s neighbors and community elected him to serve as their Representative in the Indiana House. Since that time, he has led Indiana in our Statehouse, remaining true to the principles of limited government, personal responsibility and fiscal integrity upon which he was elected.
Rep. Wesco is a graduate of Bethel College with a BS degree in Organizational Management.
In 2013, Tim married Kathryn and they currently reside in their Osceola “fixer-upper” as blissful newlyweds!
- BS, Bethel College - 2014
- Clay Fire Academy - 2008
- ABS, Midwest School of Theology 2007
- Home School Graduate - 2004
- Assistant Pastor, Calvary Baptist Church, Elkhart 2014-Present
- Associate Volunteer Firefighter/EMT, Penn Township Fire Department 2007-Present
- Director of Music, Fellowship Baptist Church South Bend, 2004-2013
- Founder, Young Republicans of St. Joseph County, 2007
- Production, Keystone RV, 2006-2009
- Production, Fairmont Homes Inc., 2005
- Technician, Wesco Piano Tuning and Service, 2003-2005
- Apprentice in Business, Walter Piano Co. (Elkhart County), 2000-2005
- Calvary Baptist Church, Elkhart
- National Rifle Association
- Indiana Farm Bureau
- Graduate, South Bend Citizens Police Academy
About District 21:
District 21 includes Osceola and parts of Penn Township and Mishawaka in St. Joe County; parts of Elkhart, Dunlap, the town of Wakarusa, and Baugo, Jimtown, Olive, and Harrison Townships as well as much of Concord Township in Elkhart County.
View Larger Map